View all 22 Jobs
Job vacancy Big Four Bank: Part - Time Fraud Contact Centre
View all 22 Jobs
Big Four Bank: Part - Time Fraud Contact Centre
Take on an exciting role within one of the big four banks. Develop and strengthen your service skills in the fraud space with this part time role.
Your new company
Tackle an engaging role within the Group Fraud Management Services (GFMS) arm of a big four bank renowned for leading the Australian financial services space. Deliver to the best of your ability within high performing teams, committed to providing safer banking to customers through fraud prevention, detection and response. Your team believes in providing an excellent customer experience and continuously contributing to improvement initiatives.
Your new role
- Resolve queries and advise across multiple fraud areas such as general banking fraud, card fraud, merchant fraud, digital fraud and scams analysis, among others
- Utilise your excellent customer service skills in a high responsibility role, dealing with fraud prevention and assisting victims of fraud
- Provide genuine customer care through in-depth conversations to prevent financial loss
- Effectively determine and escalate priority cases in timely, professional manner to all stakeholders
- Navigate the systems, databases and applications and communicate processes to customers
- Gain hands on knowledge surrounding financial crime, security related trends and emerging fraud/ risk issues
- Build strong working relations with wider teams in GFMS and contribute to team performance and culture
Your skillset and experience
- Must have customer service or contact centre role
- Banking experience is highly favourable
- Curiosity and passion about Fraud to drive safer banking for consumers
- Exceptional customer service skills, communication skills, accuracy and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to work 16 - 20 hours a week between 9:00am and 8:00pm as required week to week. More if you want!!!!
Gain invaluable experience in Fraud within a Big 4 bank or re – engage your exceptional customer service skills. Your new team is a collaborative, high functioning team that values delivering fair outcomes with integrity and quality. Enjoy convenience of office being just minutes from Parramatta Westfields and station.
Your next step
To take on this dynamic role, click ‘apply now’ or contact Meg, Consultant on [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Skills||contact centre, fraud, customer service, banking|
|Qualification||no specific qualification required|
|Educational Requirements||Secondary School\/High School|