View all 22 Jobs
Job vacancy Underground Diamond Driller
View all 22 Jobs
Underground Diamond Driller
Are you an experienced Underground Underground Diamond Driller?
This is an opportunity to work directly with a reputable company that’s offering competitive rates, bonus eligibility, and annual/personal leave entitlements. Flights from Perth provided with site accommodation (mine) and meals plus excellent ongoing training and development opportunities. If this sounds like what you have been looking for, keep reading.
Location location location
As an Underground Diamond Driller, you will be joining a high performing team and will be based at one of our many WA underground mine sites.
Your new role
This will suit you if you are available to work in a 2:1 roster with rotating day and night shifts each swing. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the following:
- Drilling Operations
- Pre-start equipment checks
- Setting up, dismantling and moving drill rigs and equipment
- Completing necessary safety paperwork and processes
To be successful in the role
It is essential that you have worked in a similar position in the drilling industry. You will be someone who is a team player and also adheres to safety and WHS process and procedures.
- C class Drivers Licence
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 30kgs
- National Police Clearance, or have one lodged
- First Aid and CPR certificate, or be willing to obtain
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be able to pass a D&A test and full medical
- Must be able to provide a reference from another Australian Drilling company
What you will receive in return
If you live in WA,, this is a chance to work closer to home. Whilst also working with a reputable company. A company that provides excellent ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive rates: $450 - $600 per day
- Accredited training - Cert III & IV in Drilling Operations
- bonus eligibility
- annual/personal leave entitlements.
- flights from Perth
- Site accommodation (Mine) and meals
How to apply
To apply for the role of Underground Diamond Driller, send your CV direct to this advert.
If you have any questions regarding this drilling opportunity or similar opportunities please contact katie Forte on 0432 342 244 or alternatively email [email protected].com.au.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Skills||Underground Diamond Driller|
|Qualification||Cert III in Drilling Services|
|Educational Requirements||Primary School\/Junior High|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 2 Oct, 2021JOB BYRandstad
See all jobs