View all 255 Jobs
Job vacancy Administration Assistant
View all 255 Jobs
This role provides the opportunity to work in the Childcare industry, within an organisaition which promotes a poitive and inclusive work environment.
- Maintain daily open communication with parents and when handling Centre telephone enquiries.
- Completion and maintenance of documents and records in accordance with Centre Policies and licensing Regulations (e.g. incident report books, ambulance reports, workplace health and safety records, fire drills, medication books etc).
- Handle child care enrolment enquiries, liasing with parents, and allocate places in accordance with Priority of Access set by the Commonwealth Government.
- Receive and Process all Childcare Fees and Attendances via Quikkids.
- Ensure that parents complete appropriate enrolment forms, maintain records in accordance with Centre Policies and licensing Regulations.
- Ensure that interested parents are shown around the Centre and appropriate information about the Centre is provided e.g. ratios, teachers, rooms, Centre Philosophy and policies etc.
- Coordinate and prepare Monthly Newsletters in conjunction with Director.
- Ensure that a high standard of supervision of health, hygiene and safety matters are kept.
- Record maintenance required of Centres’ equipment, furnishings and toys for managements’ attention
- Attend In-Service and Staff Meetings.
- Ensure policy and procedures, as instructed, are updated and adhered to.
- Assist in kitchen or any other duties within the Centre (i.e. deliveries and laundry duties).
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Assist in the planning, organisation and direction of a Childcare Centre.
- Valid Working with Childrens Check.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Basic Food Handling experience.
How do I apply?:
If the description above sounds like you, please apply via the link provided or send through your details to [email protected]
Please note: Successful candidates will undergo Entry Level checks and working with children and/or vulnerable people checks where applicable.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Skills||Administration Assistant, Administration, Reception, Front of House, Early Years, Childcare|
|Educational Requirements||Associate Degree\/Diploma|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs