View all 255 Jobs
Job vacancy Customer Service Representative
View all 255 Jobs
Customer Service Representative
David Jones is Australia’s leading premium retailer. The iconic department store first opened its doors in 1838 with the mission to sell ‘the best and most exclusive goods’ and celebrated its 180th anniversary in 2018. It is also the oldest continuously operating department store in the world still trading under its original name. David Jones offers customers superior products and services across national and international brands in fashion, beauty, food, technology, and homewares.
They are looking for experienced Customer Service Assistants to join their team in Melbourne. This fantastic opportunity is great for those who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer service.
About the Role:
As Customer Service Assistant you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service both over the phone and via written communication.
This opportunity is permanent part time with flexibility to work three to four days per week with the operating hours between Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm.
For this role, you must be available to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. You may not be rostered on for all of these days, but you must have availability.
This role will be starting July 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to all customer feedback received via phone, email, social media, live chat and written correspondence.
- Active listening to our customers and acting on every detail with energy and passion.
- Assisting customers with placing orders in store and Online.
- Assisting customers to resolve enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assisting with escalations, customer enquiries/ complaints whenever necessary.
- Provide support to store in resolving customer enquiries.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer Service experience required, either face to face in retail or contact centre.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Actively listening skills.
- A collaborative approach- building trust, communicating and support each other.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office and PC skills.
Why work for David Jones?
- Generous employee discounts
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through the Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
At David Jones, we know we connect with our customers best when our people are representative of our community. As part of our commitment to providing a supportive working environment that values inclusion and diversity, we actively encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Please note to due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If your experience is aligned with this role and you’re interested in working for a forward thinking retail brand, please APPLY NOW.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Educational Requirements||Primary School\/Junior High|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs