View all 203 Jobs
Job vacancy Product Portfolio Manager - Travel Insurance
View all 203 Jobs
Product Portfolio Manager - Travel Insurance
Our client is a leading travel insurance brand who are world renowned for their for their diverse and customer centric product offering. They are well known for their digital and technology approach and are now pivoting to become an "Insur-tech" based business and platform.
With this in mind they are now looking for a Product Portfolio Manager to drive the technology and digital changes to their products and support the business units and IT projects to execute on their business objectives
The Product Portfolio manager will responsible for engaging and managing the relationships multiple technology and broader business units to facilitate the delivery of IT and Digital project initiatives. Specifically will need to have a strong understanding of how to manage the delivery on the BU's pipelines with in the Product and Delivery teams .
This role will place a critical regional role into their success of their APAC lead projects and be responsible for;
- Prioritise projects and guide them through the incubation and delivery phases
- Functionally represent BU's within Technology and Digital to coordinate with scrum teams to deliver the required work
- Understanding work requests, creating pipelines, capacity planning, coordinating and managing the delivery of such work, and regularly updating stakeholders on the status of work.
- Collaborate with senior business and IT executives to identify opportunities for applying technology developments to address the challenges from increasing digitalisation
- Provide guidance and best practice advice to ensure solutions deliver desirable outcomes for customers
- Coordinate with stakeholders, partners, scrum teams, and others to manage delivery barriers
- Lead reviews of any significant initiatives, projects or programs that have run into challenges. Provide recommendations as to whether they should be continued, changed significantly, placed on hold etc
- Regularly scan for new opportunities or ways of doing/improving business, and guide the execution of regional initiatives across multiple scrum teams
- Promote solution design, process optimisation frameworks and other innovation methodologies
To be successful in this role the right candidate will have experience in the following;
- Previous experience and proven track record of Product management or project management in a high level stakeholder management level role
- 7+ years of commercial experience with increasing leadership responsibilities across major projects and programs
- Experience leading project teams of diverse disciplines and structuring and communicating complex concepts
- Experience working with technology teams and an understanding of how systems can work together
- Experience developing portfolios and delivering them against financial and resource constraints.
- Understanding of project management competencies including scope, time, cost, quality etc.
- An Agile expert, with experience in a company transitioning to Agile ways of working
- Strong and continuously developing knowledge of emerging technology and industry trends
- A high degree of political sensitivity, astuteness and the ability to use the informal power structure of the organisation to overcome obstacles and achieve portfolio success.
- Experience building partnerships and communicating with influence at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain and "sell" the portfolio goals and objectives to the business and to technical leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in managing "upward" among senior leadership
- This is a brand new role with uncapped career potential
- Regional focus in APAC and highly exposed leadership level role
- Unlimited travel insurance options for you and your immediate family
- WFH Options and state of the art offices
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs