View all 203 Jobs
Job vacancy Senior Product Owner - Digital Banking Apps
View all 203 Jobs
Senior Product Owner - Digital Banking Apps
My client is a leading financial institution based in Sydney that are globally renowned for their digital and product offering to their customers. At the forefront of technology and innovation they are a group of empowered Products and Digital leaders that are making a revolutionary change in the online and digital banking era.
This role will be instrumental in driving the Mobile banking App Product Strategy for the group;
- Drive the development and delivery of the mobile banking digital service propositions via the Mobile Banking App
- Drive and execute on the Mobile Roadmap including the delivery of all local and global features and new functionalities.
- Act as the lead for Mobile customer experience for service related Digital Propositions in adopting Human Centered Design principles
- Lead the delivery planning processes to prioritise work against the capacity of the team and available project resources.
- Integrate the use of Agile methodologies into product development and team practices.
- Lead daily meetings, sprints, and scrums to identify project challenges and solutions, and ensure consistent visibility into delivery targets, commitments and progress.
- Drive change and increase in customer adoption, usage and satisfaction across the Digital assets (Mobile Applications)
To be successful in this role you will have experience in the following;
- Extensive proven and progressive Digital Product Management experience
- Hands on experience of delivering global and local projects using Agile methodology.
- Experience as scrum Product Owner, and/or programme management with commercial mindset
- Skills & experience scrums, using and planning using Jira/Kanban, Adobe Analytics, Confluence, Slack and other project and workflow management tools.
- Understanding of Human Centered Design principles
- Ability to lead and handle multiple projects in a demanding environment and adhere to strict timelines when required.
- Sound understanding of the Mobile & Online banking competitive market as well as the capability to market and sell to those segments are key.
- Knowledge of pertinent regulations impacting retail banking activities and delivery systems and channels, including market potential as well as the regulatory framework.
- Start of the Art CBD Offices
- WFH and IN office balance
- Best in class technology
- Leading Global Bank
- Contract with view to extend
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs