View all 215 Jobs
Job vacancy Supervisor
View all 215 Jobs
My client is a civil and remedial contractor operating in Sydney for over 30 years. They are best known for the high quality and timely delivery of the states most recognised critical water and waste water infrastructure projects.
The company pride themselves in safety, quality and professionalism and boast an experienced team of civil professionals with a passion to stand out against their competitors.
With a strong pipeline of projects lasting between 5-10 years they are looking to add an experienced Supervisor to join their team.
- Site based role with daily supervision of delivery teams ensuring they have a strong understanding of daily/weekly project requirements
- Conduct pre-start, toolbox talks and any site inductions
- Provide leadership, direction and confidence in the delivery team and subcontractors
- Maintain an open line of communication between the senior management team and the crew at all times
- Careful daily/weekly planning, making sure team is assigned the correct equipment
- Understanding and application of project documentation and drawings
- Leading by example and ensuring crew are safety compliant at all times
- Continuous updates on progress and any site issues
- Maintaining accurate records when required
- Comprehensive background in civil construction, remedial or water and waste water
- You are comfortable and confident supervising small to medium sized teams
- Background working in confined space or tunnel environments
- Exceptional communication and not afraid to get your hands dirty if required
- Strong understanding of health & safety and environment compliance
- Driven to meet projects deadlines
- Strong pipeline of continued work (5-10 years)
- Supportive and collaborative senior management team
- Company vehicle
- Competitive package
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs