View all 215 Jobs
Job vacancy Data Analyst
View all 215 Jobs
The primary purpose of the role is to gather, analyse and interpret data from various sources and use that data to derive insights that will improve business outcomes such as sales, credit, risk, operations and client experience.
The role requires a person who can extract data, manipulate the data into a meaningful form, articulate or interpret the data, build and develop reporting and communicate findings with stakeholders at all levels. Design and automation of analytic solutions and creation of interactive metrics and dashboards is an important function of the role.
- Undertake complex analysis and reporting using multiple data sources for projects and other ad hoc requests,
- Draw insights from data, communicate those insights and make evidence-based recommendations to inform decisions,
- Draft briefing papers and analytical reports for internal stakeholders,
- Ensure regular critical reporting is meeting business demands,
- Support business analytics and reporting needs relevant to the new Core Banking System,
- Develop and maintain internal professional relationships for the purpose of facilitating efficiency's in work outcomes,
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards,
- Contribute to improved data literacy for the organisation, and
- Have a minimum 2-5 years' experience and enjoy building rapport with a wide range of stakeholders from across the organisation.
- Good technical skills and have a strong interest in the business impact and context of your work.
- Must be data literate with an understanding of how data can be applied to resolve business critical problems or used to develop business strategies.
- Experience using SQL plus commercial experience with at least one of the following technologies: Tableau/Power BI, Alteryx/Talend and R/Python.
- Experience using Microsoft programs, in particular strong excel skills are essential.
- Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from non-technical teams
- Understanding of banking/finance is desirable.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs