View all 215 Jobs
Job vacancy Senior Relationship Manager
View all 215 Jobs
Senior Relationship Manager
Indigenous Business Australia, partners and invests with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who want to own their future. We go further than provide money; we invest in people, places and ideas that are ready. We help make them real. We're deeply invested in the financial success and economic independence of Indigenous Australians. It's why we exist.
We provide a range of services for Indigenous Australians to create wealth and accumulate assets, take up investment opportunities, create business enterprises that provide additional employment opportunities, and to purchase homes. We achieve these outcomes by applying a commercial focus, and by building mutually respectful and productive partnerships with Indigenous Australians, government, non-government and private sector organisations.
* Implementation and monitoring of a strong system of internal controls, using best practice compliance in business lending account management;
* Leading a culture of exemplary customer service as demonstrated through accountability and timeliness of service delivery
* Provide strong strategic leadership to enable the team to actively manage IBA's portfolio, its accounts, and understand the unique requirements of each customer's individual business.
* A solid understand of technical banking compliance and regulatory systems
* Provide expert technical leadership to the team and Business Solutions program, on credit risk and account management, business operations and portfolio management strategies.
* Ensure the Account Management team and Business Development team complies with approved IBA policies and procedures within agreed quality tolerances.
* Lead the team, including managing performance, setting priorities and planning activities, supporting and coaching staff and providing development and training, ensuring that the team meets its objectives and delivers results.
The successful Senior Relationship Manager will :
- demonstrable success in operational excellence, internal controls and best practice service delivery;
- Strong staff leadership capability including the ability to motivate others to deliver corporate targets;
- An understanding of front-line lending and customer service obligations;
- Highly developed ability to negotiate significant matters confidently and to communicate at a senior leadership and formal level on a broad range of issues with persuasion, influence, clarity and with ability to understand and adapt to an audience.
Highly developed senior leadership capabilities:
- in developing a result focused and effective team, with a focus on quality results that benefits customers and stakeholders;
- to systematically define issues, measure performance, analyse issues, design improvement, verify results.
Skills and attributes
- Experience and/or qualifications in account management / portfolio management and/or risk management within the corporate and small business banking
- Experience and/or qualifications in business law / commercial lending / business management.
- Experience and/or qualifications in Leadership and/or Management.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs