View all 215 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Manager - Chartered Buses
View all 215 Jobs
Sales Manager - Chartered Buses
National Charter Transportation company with recent strong growth through a mix of organic client growth and M&A activity. Whilst they have a long term presence here in NSW their leadership team has identified that this region presents them with the biggest opportunity in 2021 and 2022 if they can get their client engagement (sales) approach right.
The role is split into 2 major focus areas
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT 70%
- Engaging with new clients that would comprise of Education, Government, Aged Care, Entertainment, Sporting, and Tourism bodies
- Work through both past clients and identify new clients from scratch.
- Be on the front foot with the business development approach
- Quickly identify the sales approach tailored to each clients through investigation and needs based selling
- Attend and represent the company at relevant industry conferences and networking events
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT 30%
- Be the face of the business to each client across NSW/Sydney.
- During on-boarding directly manage any initial teething issues (with a mindset that not problem is too small to have your attention).
- Take priority of any safety issues both related to operations and vehicle condition upon inspection
- Aim to increase current costumer/client value
Having working experience of on the road transport would be highly advantageous.
The ideal candidate will come from the transportation industry within a sales focused position. They will have a Degree in either a sales & marketing or in operations. This position will be best suited to those who have engaged and sold directly to Education, Government, Aged Care, Entertainment, Sporting, and Tourism bodies
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs