View all 1607 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales and Marketing Coordinator
View all 1607 Jobs
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Your New Company:
Join a reputable pharmaceutical company based in Chatswood who specialise in healthcare solutions that restore and regulate body processes. You will be welcomed into a motivating and close knit team who are highly regarded in the industry.
Your New Role:
As a Sales and Marketing Coordinator, you will be working closely with the sales representative and management team to provide support as a first point of contact for all administrative tasks.
Your duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to territory sales representatives and management team eg sales reports, quotations etc.
- Provide professional customer service to clients and customers when required.
- Create and produce marketing materials including promotions, presentations, invites etc.
- Internal and external event planning including travel, training events, conferences etc.
- General office management e.g. stationary orders, ensuring tidiness around the office etc.
- Join a well established and highly regarded company within the healthcare industry
- Parking on site and close to public transport
- Work within an inclusive and supportive team
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Previous sales support experience within the healthcare industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with a CRM system
- Self motivated and takes initiative
- Industry specific experience within the healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical device is highly regarded
To register your interest click “APPLY NOW” or email your resume to [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Skills||office assistant, office management, admin, administration, customer service, data entry, office support, office coordinator, personal assistant, team assistant, team admin, reception|
|Educational Requirements||Secondary School\/High School|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 25 Feb, 2021JOB BYRandstad
See all jobs