View all 1607 Jobs
Job vacancy Senior Estimator - Commercial - $1m -20 Mil
View all 1607 Jobs
Senior Estimator - Commercial - $1m -20 Mil
The Firm – National Award Winning
A reputable Commercial Builder is seeking a talented Senior Estimator member, to their Estimating team. You will be working in a team of four on a portfolio of continued new builds, additions and refurbs of Educational facilities, medical projects, station upgrades and aged care from $1 million up to $30 million.
Their strategic approach coupled with high commercial acumen and ability to only pursue high calibre driven and ambitious staff has allowed them to triple in size in the last 5 years.
There employee’s are dedicated and satisfied, continually being challenged and promoted in their performance.
If you are an ambitious Estimator with a thirst to work for a solid Sydney Builder, this role and their name will be a healthy addition in your career timeline.
With high commercial acumen, excellent negotiation skills and a sheer passion for your work you will be required to work well autonomously, but also well within a team, communicating effectively with the Senior Estimator and other estimators daily.
Your experience will have been gained working for a tier 1 , 2 or 3 builder and ideally pricing on mixed projects for a recognised Sydney Builder over $5 million AUD.
- Ambitious and focused to take the next step.
- Software- Buildsoft, Cubit or equiv.
- 5 years plus experience estimating in for a recognised builder.
- Good knowledge of local contractors and suppliers.
- Degree or diploma in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or TAFE in Building.
- Track record with winning projects valued over $2m.
- Well presented & excellent communicator / negotiator.
- Thorough understanding of construction methods and standards for tender submission.
- Ability to communicate and handover tender strategy to relevant parties
Culture & Benefits:
Their approach to their work is based on a happy internal culture, their offices are very smart with polished floor boards, glass partitioning workspaces and equipped with cutting edge technology. They want their staff to enjoy their identity by providing them with an airy and light environment to work in.
The energy and opportunity with this firm is abundant, promotions are very much encouraged, work life balance, staff outings to Melbourne cup, sporting events and family events are all part of the team you will enjoy and embrace.
To apply or discuss in confidence these roles, please send your application in word format to Hannah Lovelock: E: [email protected] T: 0412 872 301
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Skills||Estimating, Quantity Surveying, Finance, Procurement, Buildsoft, Cubit, Building, Commercial|
|Educational Requirements||Primary School\/Junior High|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 25 Feb, 2021JOB BYRandstad
See all jobs