View all 1607 Jobs
Job vacancy Electrical Trade Assistants
View all 1607 Jobs
Electrical Trade Assistants
Randstad is working with multiple workshops across Sydney to source skilled and experienced Electrical Trade Assistants. Multiple roles on offer including day and afternoon shift. Top rates with overtime and progression opportunities available for the right candidates.
Benefits of working with Randstad..
- Discounts at retailers like David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts cinemas and many more.
- A free Employee Assistance Program offers you and your family support
- Access to your payslips at the click of a button via our MyRandstad App
- Minimum 2 Years experience as a Electrical Trade Assistant
- Strong Electrical aptitude
- Experience with HV Cable Pulling/Hauling
- Cable Winch Operating Experience - Advantageous
- MTA - Rail Industry Worker Card with Experience within the Rail Industry
- Excellent time management with ability to work under pressure
- Physically fit with sound safety and WHS practices
- Team player with a out of the box mindset
- Full Australian Work Rights
All candidates must be able to pass pre employment medicals and will be subject to regular drug & alcohol testing.
To apply submit your resume by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, submit your resume to [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Skills||Trade Assistant , Electrical Trade Assistant , TA , Rail , Rail Offsider , Electrical TA|
|Qualification||- Construction Induction Card (White Card)- MTA - Rail Industry Worker Card- Current Minimum Category 3 Rail Medical|
|Educational Requirements||Secondary School\/High School|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 25 Feb, 2021JOB BYRandstad
See all jobs