View all 172 Jobs
Job vacancy Senior UX/UI Designer
View all 172 Jobs
Senior UX/UI Designer
Our client is a leading Membership and Associations Organisation that are undergoing a maturity and transformation of their product and design functions. The Senior UX/UI Designer will be responsible for designing unparalleled online experience for their members and front facing users.
This role will be responsible for the following;
- Contribute to the creation of UX deliverables including personas, scenarios, task flows, information architecture, prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups and interactive prototype.
- Support the design of digital interfaces that embody core user experience principles whilst balancing the needs of customers and the business.
- Design and conduct qualitative and quantitative research to validate hypotheses, uncover customer needs and motivations.
- Present your design rationale in a compelling and convincing manner to the wider team
- Craft simple, innovative and intuitive solutions to complex scenarios.
- Produce sketches, flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes for testing, validation and to support robust discussions with your team.
- Work closely with the digital team to source key information and adapt designs while maintaining the UX and UI best practices/guidelines.
- Present findings and prototypes to internal team, articulating the value it creates for end-customers.
To be successful you will have the following;
- Proven experience as a Senior Designer working with Large team in a senior or lead role
- Deep knowledge of current UX design strategies and trends across both web and mobile platforms
- Strong knowledge of user-centered and wire-framing/prototyping design tools i.e. Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, InDesign, Zeplin, Adobe suite etc.
- Ability to translate and document UX / UI requirements into user stories, functional specifications as input into technical development work streams
- Thorough understanding of digital technologies and trends
- Strong knowledge of component-based web design
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to write responsive HTML and CSS to produce viable responsive UI designs and HTML content layouts
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills and style
- A desire to contribute, take ownership, and work well within a small team environment
- You are a dynamic and creative problem solver, familiar with an agile working environment
- Work for a Prestigious and well known Australian Brand
- Brand new role and team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive market leading salaries
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 25 Feb, 2021JOB BYRandstad
See all jobs