View all 1607 Jobs
Job vacancy Recruitment Team Leader
View all 1607 Jobs
Recruitment Team Leader
Due to an internal move an exciting opportunity exists for a Recruitment Team Leader to lead & manage Randstad Brisbane's Business Support team.
You will have the responsibility of leading a team of 4 experienced consultants and will be expected to drive the growth & future of the team across both the QLD region. The team currently produces great results and with the team expanding this year, the opportunity is tremendous.
- Developing, supporting and motivating a team of consultants
- Driving sales activities - both with the team and individually
- Working with other divisions across QLD to target clients and assisting with cross-collaboration
- Providing leadership in business development and client acquisition
- Delivering high quality sales leads to recruitment consultants in the team
- Responsible for individual and team financial performance
- Preparation of weekly sales reports and regular forecasts
- Client attraction strategies and quality lead generation
What you will need to succeed
- Demonstrated sales & leadership results in a recruitment environment
- Good commercial acumen and market knowledge
- A strong strategic mindset
- Proven ability in driving sales activity through recruitment teams
- Base salary + super + commission
- Flexible working options
- Day off on your birthday
- Extra day of leave for each year of service
- 1 day paid volunteering leave
- Health & well-being discounts
If you would like to find out more information or to apply for this role please contact me, Talent Team Leader - Carla Reid [email protected] - 0402 955 457
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 23 Feb, 2021JOB BYRandstad
See all jobs