View all 1607 Jobs
Job vacancy Payroll Officer
View all 1607 Jobs
Randstad is proud to be partnering with this reputable not-for-profit group who provide a variety of different services to the community. They are seeking two experienced Payroll Officers to join their small team. There is one permanent and one temporary vacancy available in the team.
About our client:
With offices around Australia, our client is a highly regarded values-driven organisation that boasts a social and inclusive culture with regular morning teas and gatherings.
About the role:
The Payroll Officer will work as part of a small team responsible for full end-to-end payroll processing. Reporting into the Human Resources Manager, your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Full end-to-end payroll processing
- Calculating terminations, redundancies and leave
- Processing all new starters and maintaining employee files
- Award and EBA interpretation
- Assisting with training and process improvement
You are a Payroll Officer with 5+ years of experience doing end-to-end payroll processing in a medium to high volume environment. You take a proactive approach to your work with a positive attitude. In addition, you have:
- Experience using a large ERP system
- High level of attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
What’s on offer:
- Work in a welcoming and friendly office environment with plenty of morning teas and cake!
- Convenient inner suburbs location with very easy access to public transport
- Join a values-driven organisation who are doing great things for the community
- Flexible start and finish times
- Modern office space
- Two opportunities on offer:
- Permanent and full-time: Excellent salary packaging on offer
- 3 month temporary assignment: Immediate start on offer, competitive hourly rate
To register your interest, please hit apply and follow the instructions. If you have any questions, please call Allyce McAnally on 0466 772 563 for a strictly confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Skills||payroll officer, payroll administrator, preceda, payroll|
|Qualification||Previous experience in a similar role|
|Educational Requirements||Secondary School\/High School|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 23 Feb, 2021JOB BYRandstad
See all jobs