View all 1607 Jobs
Job vacancy Aps5 Reportable Incident Officer
View all 1607 Jobs
Aps5 Reportable Incident Officer
Your new department
Randstad is proud to currently be partnering with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission recruit.
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is an independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services.
Your new position
As a APS5 Reportable Incident Officer, your duties will be:
- Support the implementation, operation and monitoring of the reportable incidents handling function
- Assist with the management of a caseload of incidents reported to the Commission
- Support the development of advice to the Branch Manager about trends, issues, individuals of concern and inadequate investigations by service providers, through the assessment and analysis of information gathered during the reportable incidents handling process
Your Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role you would have skills & experience in the following to be a successful Reportable Incident Officer :
- High level of previous case management experience
- Previous management experience (APS6 position)
- Experience using government business systems
- Understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals.
- Be an Australian Citizen and able to maintain a Baseline Clearance
What You’ll Receive
- Work at their Brisbane CBD Location
- Hourly rate of $45 - $55 per hour + super
- Contract until June 2021 with possible extension
- A dedicated Government Consultant
- Receive excellent on-board training
How to apply
If you think that this is a role that you might be perfect for, please apply online – please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Skills||APS5 Reportable Incident Officer|
|Educational Requirements||Secondary School\/High School|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 23 Feb, 2021JOB BYRandstad
See all jobs