View all 1607 Jobs
Job vacancy Early Childhood Teacher
View all 1607 Jobs
Early Childhood Teacher
Randstad Education is recruiting Early Childhood Teachers (ECTs) to fulfil both immediate and block casual shifts with our childcare providers in Brisbane. As there is a variety of needs across these centres, we will look to Early Childhood Teachers who may be newly graduated, to those who bring years of teaching experience.
With a working understanding of the Early Learning Framework, you will assist in developing and implementing programs based on individual needs, working on curriculum, implementing a consistent daily routine for the children in your care, participate in both indoor and outdoor activities, liaise with parents and families and ensure a safe environment is upheld at all times.
We care about ensuring our future experts are nurtured and taught by the best people. We also care about making sure we choose the right people for the right centre.
Apply today and let us know what works best for you.
- You will be available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
- You will need valid work rights for Australia
- Have easy access to transport
- A motivation to work with children
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Qualified Early Childhood Teacher
- Qualified with a Diploma in early childhood education
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood
- Paid Blue Card or Blue Card Receipt
Join our Community of Educators:
- Extensive number of educational centres, schools and daycare centres
- Government, Catholic and Independent centres
- Our providers are extensively screened regarding service standards, care, and offer best in industry child to educator ratios
- Develop your career with us as your experience and qualifications grow
- Acknowledgement programs and candidate of the month awards
- Refer a friend programs
- Easy to manage your own availability via our candidate portal, or liaise by phone through our consulting or after hours team
- We have years of experience placing teachers and support staff within all sectors of the education industry
- We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and casual working experience
How to apply if you have work rights in Australia:
Click APPLY NOW!
Call our friendly Registration Team on 1300 360 014 to speak directly with a Candidate Administrator if you have any questions.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Skills||Early Childhood Education - Child Care - Childcare - Early Years - Diploma - ECT - Early Childhood Teacher|
|Qualification||Early Childhood Teacher|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 23 Feb, 2021JOB BYRandstad
See all jobs