View all 1587 Jobs
Job vacancy Removalists - Labourers and Packers
View all 1587 Jobs
Removalists - Labourers and Packers
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. By serving as a trusted human partner in today's technology-driven world of talent, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Since 2008 our Albury-Wodonga team has assisted thousands of workers in finding roles across a range of local industries.
In the Albury-Wodonga area, our team are currently recruiting a number of furniture removalists, packers and labourers to work with a locally based, national client.
about the role
Removalists, packers and labourers complete a variety of tasks for our client, so your workday could include:
- Removals and delivery of residential goods;
- Driving of vehicles, if appropriately licenced;
- Working as part of a team
- Maintaining a personal neat and tidy appearance
- Customer service
- A strong commitment to workplace health and safety
skills and experience
Suitable candidates for these roles will have:
- Experience in furniture removals (desired, but not essential)
- Valid HR Licence (desired, but not essential);
- Willingness to work in an outdoor environment,
- Ability to work flexible hours including afternoons and weekends
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others;
- A positive attitude and a strong commitment safety;
- High level of physical fitness and strength; and
- Excellent attendance, reliability and attention to detail.
what’s on offer
Successful candidates in these roles can expect:
- Great rates of pay with opportunities for overtime; and
- Support of leading recruitment consultants to help drive your career.
how to apply
If you feel you have the skills, experience and drive to succeed in these roles - apply online now by clicking the " Apply " link. For information about this opportunity please contact Josh Jarrott - Industrial Consultant at Randstad Albury Wodonga on 02 6022 3200.
Please Note: Applications for this role are only accepted online. Candidates may be required to undergo and pass Drug & Alcohol screening, Criminal Record Checks and a functional assessment. Candidates for this role must have suitable Australian work rights
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Qualification||No qualifications required|
|Educational Requirements||Secondary School\/High School|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs