View all 1587 Jobs
Job vacancy Recreation Officer
View all 1587 Jobs
Randstad is seeking Recreation Officers for a casual role based in Sydney inner-west (local government role)
Casual shifts: hours vary week to week (suits someone looking for a part-time role)
About the Role
Your duties will include:
- The management and supervision of the daily activities and operation of the Centre, whilst providing an overall supporting role to the Operations Coordinator and Centre Manager.
- The delivery of a variety of social sport, educational, or recreational programs to a diverse client base.
- Delivery of a range of high-quality customer service, maintain excellent relationships with clients and other contractors
- Delivery of a range of administrative and financial duties.
- Organising courts, materials and resources.
- Assist with rostering, monitoring leave, timesheets.
- Cash handling and cash reconciliation. −
- Managing centre bookings. −
- Managing kiosk sales
- Previous local government experience preferred
- Excellent customer service, reception and people skills
- Strong communication skills
- Have experience with program planning and delivery within a similar environment.
- Experience in a range of responsibilities commensurate to the operation of a large recreation facility
- Administrative skills
- Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to undertake relevant training.
- Working With Children Check
If you are ready to submit your resume please select "Apply Now". We will be in touch ASAP
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Skills||Recreational Officer, Recreation Officer, Leisure Projects Officer. Leisure Officer, Sports, Sports Centre, recreational activities officer|
|Qualification||Sports coaching or referee qualified preferred but not essential|
|Educational Requirements||Vocational\/Professional Qualification|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 22 Jan, 2021JOB BYRandstad
See all jobs