View all 1587 Jobs
Job vacancy Business Development Manager
View all 1587 Jobs
Business Development Manager
About The Company
I am working alongside a very well established global business that has been in opporation for over 50 years. They specialise in concrete and concrete related products including admixtures, water proofing, floor and wall treatments and other products. They service a variety of industries including large scale commercial developments, infrastructure projects, water infrastructure, mining and others.
About The Role
Reporting to the Queensland State Manager this role has come about due to a high demand in sales and the need to further expand their presence in the booming Queensland market.
- Build and develop exisiting relationships with teir 1 and 2 commercial builders, engineers, infrastructure builders and other large developers
- Sell their products and services to key clients and be able to take job orders and working collaboratively with clients throughout projects
- Work apart of the national sales team
- Report, focast and manage a pipeline of future work
- Hunt new business and find opportunities for long term success
About the Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will have a strong record in achieving sales targets in a similar business and have existing relationships within the Queensland market. The candidate will be very sales driven and be able to work indivdually as well as collaborately.
- 2+ years of sales in a similar role in the building material space with concrete or chemicals being ideal
- Experience both managing key clients as well as building and developing new business
- Quick learning and be able to learn a range of products
- Have exisitng key relationships with commercial builders, engineers and others you will be able to leverage in a new role
- Be able to accurately forcast and manage ongoing jobs
- Bid/present to new and exisiting clients to gain work
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Skills||Business Development Manager, BDM, Account Manager|
|Qualification||2+ years in a similar sales and development role selling into commercial builders, engineers and others in the field.|
|Educational Requirements||Secondary School\/High School|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs