View all 1593 Jobs
Job vacancy Childcare Worker
View all 1593 Jobs
Are you currently studying to become an early childhood educator and looking to gain more on the job experience? We have an exciting opportunity to help step you in the right direction whilst working at various Childcare Centers.
Our educators typically support the implementation of an approved learning framework, supporting children’s well-being, learning, and development. Depending on the setting, educators may work under direct supervision or on their own within a greater team environment.
We will work with you to manage your availability via our candidate portal to suit you and your lifestyle.
Why Join Randstad?
- An extensive number of educational centers, schools, and Childcare centers for Government, Catholic, and Independent centers
- Our providers are extensively screened regarding service standards, care, and offer best in industry child to educator ratios
- Develop your career with us as your experience and qualifications grow
- Acknowledgment programs and candidate of the month awards
- Refer a friend programs
- Easy to manage your availability via our candidate portal, or liaise by phone through our consulting or after-hours team
- We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and casual working experience
- Gowrie, Symonston, Calwell (but not limited to)
- To be available a minimum of 2 days per week
- Easy access to transport and willingness to travel to different locations around your area
- Valid Work rights for Australia
- A motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging, and activity-based programs
- Studying Certificate III in early childhood education (Australian or equivalent qualifications)
- Valid Working with Vulnerable People card
- Previous experience in an Early Years environment
How to apply:
Click APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions call our friendly Registration Team on 1300 360 014 to speak directly with a Candidate Administrator
(Only successful candidates will be contacted)
Refer a friend: Know any excellent educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to [email protected] or call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Skills||diploma / diploma qualified / lead educator / childcare / child care / child care worker / childcare worker / educator / assistant educator / assistant / early childhood Assistant / Kindergar|
|Qualification||-Studying Certificate III in Early Childhood Education (Australian or equivalent qualifications)|
|Educational Requirements||Vocational\/Professional Qualification|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs