Your new company
Our Townsville located, healthcare Federal Government client is looking for an immediately available candidate to join their CBD Office.
Your new role
This 6 month position commences 01/12/2020 - 30/06/2021 and has a key focus of supporting the Service Delivery Team.
Your position will include, but not be limited to the following duties and responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Organising and implementing a variety of meetings and forums
- Liaising with community providers and external agencies
- Supervise and support the BSO team to achieve performance targets
- Manage staff rosters and reception functions
- Action workflow to ensure tasks are assigned and actioned within service standards
- Oversea records management, data entry, maintenance, research, procurement and fleet
- Answer general enquiries about NDIS
- Ensure high standards of workflow and accuracy, including the maintenance of relationship and customer service
You will have:
- A positive contemporary attitudes to people with disability.
- Understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
- Experience with supporting people with a disability to maximise participation in community
- Good IT/computer/systems skills
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Commitment to achieving positive outcomes for NDIS participants and the Scheme
- Judgement and decision making within delegated limits in relation to accountability of funds and interactions with individuals and communities
- Previous Management experience
What you'll get in return
- An understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.
- Experience managing business support teams in a complex environment
- Highly developed skills in a range of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience using government business system
This attractive rate, 6 month contract and public sector exposure is an excellent exposure for a Manager desiring further experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected]
, or call us now on 07 4771 5100.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508