Your new company
This is your opportunity to enjoy an ASAP start flexible Part-Time role working for a well-known North Queensland based institution.
This short term role has come about to cover a gap in the HR department while the organisation recruits for a HR Executive level role.
Your new role
This is a generalist HR role. As this role is providing coverage while the organisation recruits for a more senior permanent role, it will be a reactive role assisting in all areas as needed. This position will touch on a range of duties including;
What you'll need to succeed
- recruitment and on-boarding support
- management of employee data and administering contracts,
- responding to queries and providing advice and guidance with policies and procedures
- assisting senior executives with any ad-hoc HR work.
In order to be successful in this role, you need to have proven prior experience in a standalone HR generalist role. In addition, you must be fluid in your approach and adaptable to a changing work environment.
In addition, desirable skillset is as follows:
What you'll get in return
- Fast response to general HR enquires to support about 160 staff
- Ability to engage across multiple teams
- Awards understanding & sound industrial relations knowledge
- Ability to support with dispute resolution if needed (very infrequent)
This role will offer you an interesting assignment and the opportunity to work on a part-time flexible basis within a small but dedicated team of professionals and an engaged Executive team. You'll receive a competitive hourly rate and be able to enjoy Christmas off as the office closes for two weeks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sharon Warren now on 07 4771 5100.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508