Your new company
Our client is a highly regarded and experienced operator in the insurance and maintenance space with a specialisation in strata-title projects including units and townhouses.
Your new role
Working alongside a team of seasoned professionals with quality systems and support to ensure you focus on the important things, the role will see the successful candidate be responsible for
• Scope, estimate and coordinate all building repairs and insurance claims
• Adhere to building time frames and budget requirements
• Maintain safe work practices, inspecting and monitoring compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations
• Manage multiple jobs at once, through strong relationship building with trades
What you’ll need to succeed
As the ideal candidate you will possess the following skills and experience
• Have proven experience in a similar role within the Insurance space
• Ideally have trade background (carpentry preferred)
• Excellent understanding of construction principles
• High levels of interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with both clients, trades and key stakeholders
• Attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure to analyse and solve problems
• A solid understanding of OH&S regulations and requirements.
What you’ll get in return
For your experience and commitment to this role, you will join a well-structured company renowned for their staff retention, and an exciting opportunity to build and drive a new business area! A competitive salary package including phone and vehicle is on offer in order to attract the industries best talent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected]
, or call now on 85624222.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508