If working every other week in payroll is something that would suit you, then I highly recommend reviewing the job below. Work-life balance is something everyone wants and with this work pattern you can really reap the benefits of having every other week
System used Meridian and is highly desirable.
As Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the in-house fortnightly payroll and superannuation processes for all employees.
This is a stand-alone payroll position, so you must possess experience with the complete range of payroll activities, end to end.
What you need to do now
- Processing payroll on a fortnightly basis for all employees, ensuring pays are fully approved to reach employee bank accounts on time, every time
- Managing the fortnightly payroll process with 100% accuracy, in line with modern award and approved timesheets. Ensuring no over or under payments are made to employees
- Managing the superannuation process with 100% accuracy, in line with legislative requirements.
- Balancing the payroll on a fortnightly and monthly basis, ensuring full and complete records of all transactions are maintained for audit purposes
- Generating regular reports and data analysis
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected]
, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508