View all 1303 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Consultant
View all 1303 Jobs
Our Client is a highly reputable home builder, currently looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to become a part of their growing team based in Melbourne. They are renowned within the industry for their high quality, premium product and service, which has resulted in the success of their business growth and market presence.
This opportunity is for a passionate sales professional to join the sales team in the Metro West region. You will be responsible for developing leads through to signing contracts. You will be results driven, naturally have the ability to build customer relationships, whilst promoting the company’s values and reputation.
You will be a motivated and driven sales consultant. You will be capable and also strive for continuous development. You will also value honest and genuine relationships with customers, in line with the company's values. To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Minimum 2 years sales experience within the custom or volume housing industry.
- Proven sales success, with demonstrated closing capability.
- The ability to provide a high level of customer service, with an honest approach.
- Strong knowledge and passion for the building industry.
- Excellent selling and negotiating skills.
- Driven by success and strive to exceed targets.
- Motivation for professional development, strong work ethic and resilience.
- Aptitude to work autonomously as well as in team dynamics.
- Strong communication skills, organisation skills and time management skills
You must also have:
- Availability to work on weekends
- Full driver’s license as occasional travel is expected
- Full Australian working rights
- Opportunity for uncapped commission earnings
- Strong training and development
- Recognition for success and achievements
- Excellent culture, with a supportive team
How to apply:
If this sounds like you “'APPLY" now and send a copy of your updated resume through to [email protected] or call Louise de Gier on 0449 238 663 for a confidential chat.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Qualification||Minimum 2 years sales experience within the custom or volume housing industry.|
|Educational Requirements||Secondary School\/High School|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs