When a natural disaster strikes, Suncorp is there for our customers and the community.
Suncorp has been protecting Australians and their homes for more than 100 years. We have seen first-hand the devastating impacts natural disasters can have on families, homes and communities.
Helping the customers of all our brands [https://www.suncorpgroup.com.au/about/brands], including Suncorp, AAMI, GIO and Apia, to get back on their feet after a disaster is our number one priority. It’s what our customers expect and a moment that matters to them, and us.
As a Client Manager in our Events Home Claims team you will work part time, increasing your hours to full time during a weather event or natural disaster to support our customers. Providing over the phone customer service from home you will:
- Be the primary point of contact for customers who have experienced loss or damage to their property
- Provide case management; maintain a portfolio of new and existing claims customers.
- Cost management through liaising with assessors and external vendors
- Advise customers of their policy entitlements and explain the claims and repair processes as required
Hours: Part time 15 hours – 3 days a week (5 hours a day). Prior to commencing you will be able to choose from one of the following shift options
- Mon, Tues, Wed 8am - 1pm or 12pm - 5pm
- Wed, Thurs, Fri 8 am - 1pm or 12pm - 5pm
*You will be required to increase your hours to full time (Monday-Friday) during events season (Events commonly occur Oct- Apr)
Comprehensive and ongoing training will be provided. Training will be delivered virtually and will be 5 weeks full time from commencement – Monday-Friday 8.30-4.30pm.
To be successful you will have:
- A customer centric mindset, and a passion for helping people and making a difference
- Previous customer service experience and a high level of computer literacy
- The flexibility to work full time during events season (typically Oct- Apr)
- High levels of self-motivation and enjoy contributing to a team environment
- The ability to work from home – an ergonomic set up, a phone line, internet connection, a computer/laptop, dual monitors, a webcam, a mouse and a quiet area, where you will not be disturbed during work hours
- Discounts of up to 25% on our various Insurance, Banking & Superannuation products
- Numerous discounts with our retail partners
- We offer support and various programs for our people: Health & Wellbeing, Study Support, Company share options, Social club, Years of Service Recognition
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply online nowLHS 297508