View all 1313 Jobs
Job vacancy Aps6 Senior Quality Assessor
View all 1313 Jobs
Aps6 Senior Quality Assessor
In this primarily field based role, the Senior Quality Assessor will be visiting aged care facilities/services providers to assess their quality and conduct risk audits within a regulatory framework.
You will be working in a Federal Government Agency with national opportunities across Australia in Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Perth.
These roles are available as both labour hire and non-ongoing opportunities (until June 30 2021) for the right candidates.
You will be working closely with:
- Reporting to the Assistant Director the Quality Assessment and Monitoring and your local team
- Aged care providers, their service staff and management
- Consumers and/or their representatives
- Attend regular site visits, accreditation audits and performance risk assessments for residential aged care services, home care services and flexi-care services
- Meet with consumers and their representatives to asses care and service quality
- Conduct interviews with and collect evidence from aged care service providers, staff, and management
- Collate and analyse evidence to produce corresponding reports and recommendations
- Apply findings within aged care standards and legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks
- Extensive travel within each state involving overnight travel on a weekly or fortnightly basis
Key Criteria :
- Demonstrated experience in auditing and risk management (ideally within aged care)
- Experience in clinical/nursing in the health sector, working in investigations or quality framework may be suitable as well
- You must be an Australian citizen with a current drivers licence
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness for overnight travel on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Successful completion of a national police check and influenza vaccination is required prior to starting this role
- Undergo an internationally accredited training program
- Make a positive impact to the wider community
- Work in a varied and dynamic role
- Both labour hire and non-ongoing opportunities available
Next steps :
If you meet the above criteria, please apply ASAP by submitting your resume in a Word document format.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
|Skills||Aged care compliance|
|Educational Requirements||Secondary School\/High School|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs