Your new company
In this role you will be working with a highly reputable company in Ballarat, liaising closely with the floor team and working in a collaborative environment to achieve and maintain high customer standards. You will be part of an organisation that is known for being Victoria's largest builder, they are seeking a team player who is highly motivated to be part of their growing organisation.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for scheduling the available resources to ensure product is delivered to site as per customer requirements, promoting safe work practices as per company policies, Safety Regulations Acts and Codes of Practice and within budget constraints in a manner consistent with the Quality Management System
What you'll need to succeed
- Communicate with customers to ensure schedule reflects customer requirements within practicable limits
- Actively communicate with all departments, by chairing daily production meetings
- Encourage teamwork within the section and related sections and co-ordinate co-operative activity to develop a motivated and competent group operating at maximum efficiency
- To actively promote a continuous improvement culture through ongoing training and feedback
- Maintain safe working practices & environment for employees
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years experience in a production environment
- Demonstrated product and manufacturing knowledge
- Demonstrated people management, leadership qualities, problem solving and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety regulations and standards
- Demonstrated understanding of technical information and engineering drawings
- Sound verbal and written communications skills and possess sound Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated ability in implementing and maintaining a Production line environment
- Most importantly you will need to be a team player
This is an exciting permanent, full time role where you will constantly be interacting with internal & external stakeholders. You will work closely with your team and have an approachable demeanour to successfully achieve outcomes for customers in a timely fashion.
You will have the opportunity to grow in this position and encourage growth within your team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Lucy Brennan on [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in Ballarat or the Central Highlands Region, please contact Lucy Brennan for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508