Your new company
Our client is an industry leader in the food processing industry. They have plants right across Queensland, and due to an expansion are looking for a Load Out Supervisor to commence in Mackay immediately.
Your new role
- Supervise a workforce of 20-40 employees
- Ensure blasts are in good working order, reporting any faults that may hinder production and check on work being carried out in a timely manner to assist production
- Check that all load out areas are productive and all product meets export standards
- Liaise with Quality Assurance (QA) Manager, shipping and exports, Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) personnel,
- Ensure all operators are trained and signed off on the task that they are doing and identify skill gaps for extra training
- Check stock controls meet the required standards of the Company
- Oversee the maintenance and safe operations of the forklift fleet
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you will hold the following qualifications/skills:
- Effective written and oral communication with the ability to communicate to varying occupational groups including culturally and linguistically diverse employees (CALD) with varying levels of English comprehension.
- Minimum of 3 years on-the-job experience within a hygienic high production environment
- Industry experience in the meat processing industry
- Intermediate computer skills across the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- C Class Driver’s License
- Forklift Drivers ticket
*You will be required to complete a pre-employment medical and D&A Test.*
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a long-term permanent position, with an industry leader in the Mackay Region. You will be required to work Monday to Friday in Mackay and will be looking to commence ASAP.
What you need to do now
In the Mackay & Coalfields region, there are several opportunities available. If you are interested in this role and believe your skills meet the above criteria, please apply at your earliest convenience.
Alternatively, if this role isn't quite right for you - you can contact Renee Brease today on 07 4960 1100 to discuss other opportunities.LHS 297508