Your new company
This company is a fabrication and general engineering contractor operating in Mt Isa, QLD. Their capabilities include fabrication, welding, forging, pressed productions, manufacturing and procurement services.
Your new role
This contractor is seeking a leading hand / Estimator to join their team on a permanent basis where you will work closely with the workshop staff to monitor the schedule for tendered work. You will be responsible for sourcing work and preparing quotes. Some key responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Building strong business relationships with clients
- Preparing quotes or tenders
- supporting the workshop manager by arranging schedules and delivery of works.
To be successful in this role you will be a trade qualified Boilermaker with:
- Experience with MIG, TIG and Flux Core
- Able to read isometric drawings and interpret complex engineering drawings.
You will be required to relocate to Mt Isa for this position as it is residential to Mt Isa and operates on a Monday to Friday roster.
What you'll get in return
This role is a permanent opportunity commencing immediately on a residential basis in Mt Isa,QLD.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, email or call Dana Eiteneuer on [email protected]
or 07 4749 8399.LHS 297508