Your new company
You will be working in the Recycling industry carrying out maintenance duties on heavy industrial fixed plant on afternoon shift.
Your new role
You will be the Maintenance Fitter which will start at the Banksmeadow site. This role requires someone who has previous experience; working on mobile and fixed plant equipment in a heavy industrial environment:
- Fault finding and diagnostic experience
- Preventative maintenance organisational skills
- Planning and prioritization of your own workload
- Solid understanding of processes and maintenance procedures and the ability to deal with breakdown situations/requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Australian recognized trade qualification
- Previous experience working on excavators, fixed plant including scrap metal shears/balers and conveyor systems would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in recycling, mining or manufacturing industry would be an advantage
- Hydraulic experience would be desired
- Welding and oxy-cutting skills would be desired
What you'll get in return
- Competitive remuneration for the right candidate
- Employment with a well-established company
- To be part of an enjoyable team and work environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508