Your new company
Operating in multiple sites across Victoria your new company specialises in a range of laser cutting and fabrication technologies, running 3 shifts. With twenty years specialist experience, your new company offers you the opportunity to work in what will eventuate into a permanent opportunity after a contracting period with HAYS.
Your new role
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for manufacturing parts to customer’s specification adhering to MIG mild steel and TIG stainless steel fabrication (5mm - 5.6mm). Your new role will see you working day shift (7am) with some overtime. Your new role allows for stability, work – life balance, and the opportunity to work in a good team environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly proficient in TIG & MIG fabrication – mild steel, stainless (alloy advantageous)
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Looking for a permanent opportunity & longevity
What you'll get in return
- Highly competitive rate
- Shift opportunities, good site morale & strong oh&s practices
- Partner with the leaders in laser and fabrication capabilities
- Fast paced environment offering interesting and diverse work
- Autonomy, and support
- Opportunity for career advancement and upskilling
What you need to do now
Please hit apply now, or for a confidential discussion please call Lauren Schulz direct 0490 440 830. If this particular role isn’t quite for you, but you have a similar background please give HAYS a call to discuss similar opportunities which haven’t been advertised as yet.
*Please note all candidate will need to undergo a pre-commencement medical & criminal check*LHS 297508