DID YOU KNOW IT IS COMPULSORY FOR ALL EMPLOYERS TO SELECT AND NOMINATE A PREFERRED WORKPLACE REHABILITATION PROVIDER?
This is a SafeWork NSW requirement. See the link below and view page 4 for details.
It’s FREE to sign up with Analyse Health as your Preferred Workplace Rehabilitation Provider.
ABOUT ANALYSE HEALTH
Analyse Health is an approved Workplace Rehabilitation Provider that is locally based that performs Occupational Health and Rehabilitation Consulting Services specialising in the management of Return To Work Programs for Workers’ Compensation Claims all throughout the Macarthur area, the Southern Highlands, the Illawarra and Sydney.
Our focus is on assisting the employer and the injured worker through the Workers‘ Compensation System, from dealing with the insurer, to ensuring the doctor is recommending appropriate treatments and grading the duties back to pre injury capacity in an appropriate time period for each injury and situation.
We also perform injury prevention services that are professionally designed to analyse and assess employees to test if they are physically fit for their role. Our Pre-Employment Screenings too can help you save on your Workers’ Compensation premium renewal by preventing claims and are performed in a gym instead of a doctor’s office.
Everyone is physically different and require their workstation to be correctly set to suit their physical requirements and prevent injury over time no matter what the trade or role. That is why we provide Ergonomic Assessments for all forms of workstations including drivers and tradesman.
HOW DOES THIS HELP YOU?
Using a Preferred Workplace Rehabilitation Provider can lead to savings of your Workers’ Compensation premium renewal. This occurs by injured workers returning to work sooner through a SMART Return To Work Program resulting in less costs to your Workers’ Compensation insurer.
Our services are customisable to meet your requirements, and to help you prevent and manage your workplace injuries.
WHY CHOOSE ANALYSE HEALTH?
• It’s FREE to sign up with Analyse Health as your Preferred Workplace Rehabilitation Provider
• There are no cancellation fees in the event you wish to cancel having Analyse Health as your Preferred Workplace Rehabilitation Provider
• We come to your location
• Experienced consultants with more than ten years’ experience
• We could save you money on your Workers’ Compensation Premium renewal
• We understand the Workers’ Compensation Scheme
• We get your injured workers back to work quickly and safely
• We help you understand Workers’ Compensation and Workers’ Health and Safety
BUT THERE’S MORE TO ANALYSE HEALTH:
• Pre-Employment Screenings
• Drug and Alcohol Screenings
• Ergonomic Assessments – Desk / Vehicle / Other
• Functional Capacity Tests
• Functional Upgrading Programs
• Activities of Daily Living Assessments
• Manual Handling Training
• Employer WorkCover NSW Obligations Education and Training
• Health and Well-Being Seminars
• On Site Warm-Up Programs and more.
Feel free to contact us today to see how Analyse Health can assist you, your business and your staff or check out our website: www.analysehealth.com.au.
A free ten-minute phone call could save you thousands!
What is a “Ergonomic Assessment”?
An Analyse Health Ergonomic Assessment is an extensive analysis and implementation of an employee’s working environment such as a desk, office, vehicle or other loca...
What is a “Pre-Employment Screening”?
A Pre-Employment Screening is an extensive medical assessment of a potential new employee, existing employees who are transitioning roles, as well as periodic / ...
What is “Same Employer Return To Work Case Management”?
Same Employer Return To Work Case Management is an extensive service provided by Analyse Health that entails the all-inclusive management of in...